Open to the Public
At Wildcat Fitness & Fun, we believe in providing families with more value for their dollar. When you join WF&F, you and your entire family will have the opportunity to enjoy the use of our top-of-the-line golf course, gym facilities, FootGolf, driving range, miniature golf, and batting cages for one low flat rate of $39.95 plus tax a month. You ask "The entire family for only $39.95 plus tax a month? Really?" "Yes, for the entire family!".
Membership Info and FAQ
- Who can be included in my membership? Spouses, children natural or adopted or stepchild (must be 18 and under). Grandkids are not included.
- Does the membership include both fitness center locations? Yes. Your membership includes both the Anneberg Park and Heritage Square Fitness Centers.
- Can I just pay cash or check monthly? No. EFT through your checking account or annual pay only.
- Do I pay the initiation fee each year? No. This is a ONE time fee paid to begin the membership.
- Can my guests play for free? No. Guests are not included under your membership but are welcome to play upon paying posted fees.
- What is the Facility Enhancement Fee? The Facility Enhancement Fee is charged once a year in June to EFT members. Annually paying members pay this fee upon joining and with each renewal. This fee is used to make upgrades to the facilities each year. Members signing up after June will pay this fee at sign up. Fee is $25 +tax.
- Can I cancel at any time? The membership is for a one-year period and automatically renews for another one year period on each anniversary of the contracted date. Unless a Cancellation Form is completed and received 30 days prior to your contracted renewal date. Your authority will remain in full force & effect until a Cancellation Form is completed.
- Can I join for just a month or two? Yes, the monthly rate is the same. This membership is for a single person and for the Fitness Center only and a maximum of 3 continuous months.
- Is there a savings by paying annually? Yes. There is usually a savings on the one time initiation fees (varies with season).
- Is there a Single, military or student rates? No.
- Does the membership include anything else? No. Golf carts, drinks, guests, tournaments, etc. involve extra costs.
- Do we have to be married to be considered spouses? Yes. Engaged to be married? Yes, if you can provide a published (newspaper) wedding date that is within 6 months of joining date.
- Can someone show me/us how to use the fitness equipment? Yes. This free orientation is offered to all members. This orientation takes about 40 minutes and your personalized chart can be kept at the fitness center. An appointment must be scheduled.
- Do you have personal training? Yes. We have 3 Personal Trainers. There is an extra fee for training please pick up a brochure at the counter.
- So how do we use the Facilities as members?
- Fitness Centers: Key in your membership number
- Golf Course: Check in (very important) before every round, let the staff know 9 or 18 holes
- FootGolf: Check in at the counter
- Driving Range: Check in for a junior bucket at a time
- Mini-Golf: Check in at the counter
- Batting Cages: Check in at the counter and receive 2 tokens per member that is present.
- What are the hours?
- Anneberg Park Fitness Center: Mon-Fri 5AM-9PM Sat-Sun 7AM-9PM
- Heritage Square Fitness Center: 24 Hr Access Staffed Mon-Fri 12PM-6PM Sat 9AM-1PM
- Outdoor Activities: varies with the seasons.